Friday, December 21, 2007

New at this....

Okay....so I decided that I needed to join the fun and create one of these blogs. I will just introduce us real quick. We are the Pitt's...LOL...Ryan and Dani Pitt. We just got married on October 13th and it was the most amazing day of my life. We have a sweet dog named Roxi and she is a Maltese. We love her very much and she is pretty much our child. In fact we spoiled the crap out of her this Christmas. Anyways...Ryan and I have a home that we built in 2006 in Tooele. We LOVE living in Tooele. I only wish I was closer to my family because I get home sick a lot! We both have amazing families and we are very dedicated to all of them. We also have a group of friends that we are incredibly close with and we consider them family to the fullest. Ryan works at Energy Solutions as a health physicist and I work at Doppelmayr CTEC doing accounting. I also go to school full time to be a teacher....I only have about 11 months left and I can't wait to teach! I know I was meant to do it. Well that is about us for as far as introductions go. I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with my family this way...love you all!

1 comment:

The Crosman Family said...

Dani ,

You are so cute!!! I am so glad you have a blog it is really fun to stay in touch with everyone!!!
Love you,
Tracy