Friday, December 21, 2007

December Catch Up

Well December has been a crazy month for Ryan and I. We have been trying to get ready for Christmas and enjoy this wonderful time of year. Ryan and I are currently trying to get pregnant and let me just say it has been tough. I started clomid in November for the first time and we just found out that it didn't work. We were very sad but we went to the doctor and got another perscription, this time he doubled it YIKES, and we are going to try again. I have always been one of those girls that loves kids and I have grown up my whole life wanting a big huge family to care for one day. I am trying to not get discouraged but it is so hard. I know that I will be blessed in some way with kids but it may not be the way I had hoped for. I have a few medical problems that will make having children of my own very difficult, but hey, we are up for the challange...right babe! Anywho...hopefully this time around it will work, I can't imagine a better way to start the new year.

This month we had Ryan's work party for Energy Solutions. Now that they own the old Delta Center, we got to attend a Jazz game this year. We first went to the Salt Palace for Dinner. It was really yummy! The company had a lot of prizes and give aways this year. One of the prizes were ticket upgrades to the Jazz game. Well....they pulled Ryan's name and we ended up winning third row floor seat tickets worth $500 a piece. We also got VIP passes and parking. The VIP passes allowed us to be part of the Lexus club, which is for high profile members. We got a free open bar all night and the most amazing food you could imagine. We were so close to the players I could pretty much tough them and Larry H. Miller was only 7 seats down from us. It was such a fun experience. It just happened to be my first Jazz game ever and the tickets we had before that were wayyyyyyy in the nosebleeds so it was such a great bonus. After the game we got to stay in a really nice hotel room. It was a really fun night!

I want to take a moment to talk about my family. I often think about my family and how lucky I am to have them. My mom and dad are just amazing. They are the most supportive and wonderful people I know. I can always count on my Dad to lift my spirits and make me smile. There are days when I get upset or sad and all I have to do is call him and he literally takes all the bad away. My mom is my very best friend and she does so much for me. I look up to her in more ways then she could imagine. I hope that Ryan and I have a marriage like there's 10, 20, 30 , etc. years down the road. I am just so thankful to have them as parents and as friends and I really miss them. We only live about 40 minutes away but I don't get to see them as often as I would like and I just hope they always know how much they mean to me. My brother and sister-in-law are also so special to me. I coudn't ask for a better brother in this world. He has always been there for me and has been such a great example to me. I have watched him be a wonderful brother, a loving husband, and an amazing daddy. Luckily for me...he married a great woman, whom I love very much. Alli is such a great person and she has shown me more then she knows about love and patience. I am so lucky to have her as a sister and as a friend. My nephew Blake is the sweetest and funniest little boy on this planet. I just love him to death. I always pull out the pictures I have of him and look at them and laugh...and cry too because I don't see him near enough. He is such a special and loved kid and now they have another one on the way that we get to love too. I also want to mention my Grandpa and Grandma....they are by far the most amazing people you will ever meet. All I can say about them is that I love them so much and I would not be who I am if it wasn't for their love and words of wisdom. I hope that as my life continues I learn to be as selfless and caring as they are. Our whole family is so lucky to have them in our lives and I cherish every moment I have had with them. The rest of my family....Tracy, Josh, Brian, Uncle Mike and Suzi, Easton, Braydon.....I love you guys so much and I think about you always. I am so thankful to have all of you in my life. Your support and love through out the years means so much to me and I love all the memories that we continue to make.....See you all soon at the Christmas parties..I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Mower Family said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog! Hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch better! :) And don't you worry about your little one...he/she will come at the perfect time and when they do you'll understand everything happened for a reason. It took us 5 months to get pregnant with this one, so I kind of know how you feel. Everything WILL work out! :) Love you, see you soon!

The Crosman Family said...

You are making me cry!!!! I Love you Dani like I have always said the sister I have never had!!!!
Your a sweetheart!

Brittany said...

Dani, I just wanted to say a quick hello - this is your cousin Brittany I found your blog through Tracy's (hope you don't care). Your blog entry made me cry, you do have a wonderful family.