Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tyler James






So I have very exciting news....my brother and my sister in law had my adorable nephew on April 15th. He is now 1 week old and let me just tell you....he is perfect and adorable! When Ryan and I got to the hospital to see him he was all snuggled up in his fuzzy blanket and he was so content and sweet. I held him immediatly..lol...and I didn't want to let him go. When Ryan and I were pulling the blanket off him to look at his toes and legs and hands he shot his cute little itty bitty legs straight up in the air. It was so adorable! He has the softest skin and his toes and fingers are long and skinny....lol...except for his big toes they are cute and chubby. He has perfect coloring and the most adorable bottom lip...when he pouts it is so cute! I am totally in love with him.

We had dinner at my parents this past Sunday and once again I grabbed Tyler and held him for most of the night. It is so amazing to just sit there and hold him and stare at him all day and night. Obviously I love both of my nephews equally but when Chris and Alli had Blake I was so excited and he was so fun but I was still pretty young and self absorbed then and I had a connection with him in a young aunt way. I think this time around with Tyler, I was having more of a maternal connection with him because I want a baby so bad. With Blake I couldn't wait for him to get bigger so I could crawl around with him and talk and play with him and with Tyler I love how small and sweet he is and I just want to hold him. I got to feed him and burp him too. It was wonderful. Blake is so cute with Tyler. He is going to be such a good big brother and they are gonna be best friends. Poor Blake was having a rough day Sunday...but after a quick ride with his Daddy he was back to his funny and adorable self. We played with blocks and Thomas the Train and he was so funny and so smart!

It was really great to spend more time with my brother and sister in law. I don't get to see them nearly enough and let's be honest...I have the most adorable nephews ever!!!! Here are some pics of Tyler James and Blake....

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so happy you updated. You do have adorable nephews, I am sure they love you to pieces. I am so sorry to hear about the pregnancy but you are right it will all work out, keep up your positive attitude and get yourself healthy. You are such a sweet person!

Mower Family said...

You are a great aunt! I think you were right...Tyler just needed time with you to break up his crying cycle! :) We had a lot of fun on Sunday with you guys. We need to get together more often. Love ya lots!

Mower Family said...

One more thing....I want copies of those pictures! They are so cute! Email them to me if you can. Thanks!